Share this Post
Oracle Primavera P6 R 19.12 Basic Modules and Training:
In order to begin learning Primavera P6, the basic knowledge of Project management or scheduling is considered as a good practice to acquire the complete output of the software. Anyways you can grab it from PMBOK study material official (PMBOK – A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMI’s flagship publication) from PMI which is an excellent guide to begin with and also from various other study materials available online.
This course focuses on establishing realistic schedules and budgets for projects that support business objectives and meet client expectations is one of the most challenging aspects of project planning.
The basic course of the latest version Primavera P6 R19.12 are,
- Creating a Project.
- Setting up the EPS.
- Defining WBS.
- Adding activities to the project.
- Linking activities with relationships.
- Defining the OBS.
- Defining the Project codes.
- Defining the Activity codes.
- Defining the Resource codes.
- Defining the Calendars.
- Defining the Resources.
- Defining Roles.
- Adding Expenses & Cost.
- Creating Baselines.
- Comparing Project & Baselines.
- Updating Projects.
- Trace Logic.
- Activity usage & Resource usage profile.
- Activity usage & Resource usage spreadsheet.
- Grouping, Filtering & Summarizing data.
22. Creating Reports
The course is taught mainly through lectures, demonstrations and hands-on practice on computers. High profile projects will be discussed during the course work. Appropriate handouts will be given.
- Describe the purpose of Time, Resource and Cost Management
- Use the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) as a foundation for estimating and control
- Use tools for effective time, resource & cost management
- Establish a comprehensive baseline
- Evaluate and measure time, resource and cost
- Identify the characteristics of troubled projects
- Use effective negotiation strategies for time and cost
Project Managers, Planning Engineers, Project Control System Engineers, Programme Managers, Team Leaders, Cost Control Engineers, Supervisors, Delay Analyzers, Schedulers or Project Planners, Cost Estimators and Project Team Members.
For Training drop me an email: [email protected]